Munchables XL Chew Necklaces are ideal for children who have difficulty grasping a smaller chew. This XL Alpaca Chewy is very thin, and therefore, it is ideal for mild chewers only. This style can also be removed from its lanyard and used as a hand-held chew.
Benefits & Features:
- Promotes attention and focus – Munchables' chewelry provide a calming and focusing response, which can improve self-regulation. OTs recommend Munchables for children who tend to chew on items when seeking increased oral sensory input.
- Durable and Stylish - Munchables' chewable necklaces are designed with tear-resistant silicone that is ideal for mild-moderate chewers.
- Every Munchable comes with a breakaway clasp for additional safety. This chew necklace style features sensory studs on the reverse side for added sensory interest. It is strung on a long cord that is easily shortened to the desired length.
- Munchables Chew Necklaces are recognized by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists to safely divert chewing.
- Color: Violet
- Dimensions: 10 x 8cm, very thin ~0.5cm (3.9 x 3.14")
- Age: 3 years+ (CHOKING HAZARD - not for children under 3 years)
- Material: Made with 100% safe food-grade silicone
How to Clean your munchable:
- With mild soap and water.
*Regularly inspect chewelry for signs of wear and discard immediately if damage is found. Breakaway safety clasps are NOT designed to be chewed on.
*NEVER put necklaces on babies or leave your child unattended with any jewelry. Clasps are NOT designed to be chewed on.