Free shipping & delivery in Windsor, Lasalle, & Tecumseh. Free shipping & delivery for Ontario with a minimum of 100 CAD per order.
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender essential oil is the most flexible and valuable of all the essential oils, and it should be kept in every home. It calms, soothes, and restores mental and physical balance. It boosts the immune system and aids in the recovery process.
Benefits & Features:
- Lavender essential oil is made by steam distilling the flowers, leaves, and stems of the lavender plant. The ethers of linalyl and geranyl, geraniol, linalool, cineol, and coumarin are among the active ingredients in this multi-purpose oil. Bulgaria, England, France, and the Mediterranean are among the countries that produce lavender essential oil.
- Its analgesic, antiseptic, and antibiotic characteristics make it ideal for treating colds, flu, and coughs, and the best approach to utilize it for these ailments is by steam inhalation. Steam is an excellent antiviral therapy on its own, but when mixed with lavender essential oil, you receive relaxing and decongesting properties as well as the eradication of bacteria that could cause subsequent illnesses.
- Lavender essential oil is a calming sedative that promotes restful sleep. When massaged into the temples, it may assist to ease headaches. This oil is good for muscle pain, especially when blended with Rosemary or Marjoram essential oils, as the benefits of Lavender essential oil improve when mixed with another essential oil (and the properties of the essential oil it's mixed with!).
- Known to help speed up labor by reducing discomfort and strengthening contractions (best applied to the lower back). Lavender is a great essential oil for skin issues and general care. It is one of the most effective essential oils for treating acne because it prevents the growth of germs that cause the infection while also acting to repair the damage that has already occurred. Some essential oils, such as lavender, neroli, and tea tree, can help stimulate the creation of healthy cells, so including any of these essential oils in your normal skincare routine will help you achieve amazing skin!
- When used in a spray or body lotion, lavender essential oil acts as an insect repellent, protecting your clothes, bedding, and towels (soak a cotton ball and keep it in your linen cupboard), as well as your skin. If you fail to use bug repellent before going outdoors and getting bitten, the lavender essential oil will assist to relieve the sting, prevent infection, and speeding up the healing process. Lavender essential oil is one of the few essential oils that may be applied directly to the skin, and every home should have a bottle on hand.
- Volume: 10ml glass vial, with a convenient, no-spill roller top.
- Origin: Bulgaria. Steam distilled from the flowering heads.
- Botanical Name: Lavendula angustifolia
- General Properties:
- Blends well with Bergamot essential oil, Clove essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, Eucalyptus essential oil, Patchouli essential oil, Clary sage essential oil, Rose essential oil, and Jasmine essential oil.
- Solubility: Soluble in oil & alcohol. Non-soluble in water.
*Safety Information: Material Safety Data Sheet: https://57aromas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Lavender.pdf
*Health Caution: Avoid in the first trimester of pregnancy.
*Disclaimer: The information and opinions provided here are for general educational purposes only and DO NOT replace medical advice. It is your responsibility to consult a suitably qualified medical practitioner to ensure that you will not have any medical problems from any of our products.