Free shipping & delivery in Windsor, Lasalle, & Tecumseh. Free shipping & delivery for Ontario with a minimum of $200 per order.
An excellent natural blend that has multiple benefits to you and your baby's care. This hydrosol has a sweet honey-like aroma that can be used as a calming room spray.
It is It can be used in a compress for conjunctivitis and is well received when used for pet skin care. Chamomile hydrosol can be used with Neroli hydrosol to make a great toner for oily skin. Applied to a cotton ball it can be placed on the eyes to sooth dark circles and tired eyes. When blended with clay it makes a great mask.
*Due to its very acid pH level this hydrosol has quite astringent properties and so should not be used exclusively on very dry skin or irritated skin conditions.
Benefits & Features:
- Chamomile hydrosol has a soothing effect on the nervous system, helping to reduce stress, depression and aggravation.
- Helps with relaxation and insomnia.
- Wonderful when used in skincare, helping to soothe rashes (including razor rash), acne, irritations and sunburns.
- An excellent choice when looking for natural means to care for your baby. It’s calming and soothing properties help to keep both mother and baby relaxed. Diaper rash can be helped with a spritz of diluted Chamomile hydrosol or blended 50/50 with Lavender hydrosol.
- Great for dry, sensitive and mature skin.
- Ingredients: Scents of BC essential oil blend, Witch Hazel, Distilled Water, Polysorbate 20.
- Volume: 120ml with spray top.
- pH 3.0 – 3.3
- Material Safety Data Sheet
*Disclaimer: The information and opinions provided here are for general educational purposes only and DO NOT replace medical advice. It is your responsibility to consult a suitably qualified medical practitioner to ensure that you will not have any medical problems from any of our products.