Free shipping & delivery in Windsor, Lasalle, & Tecumseh. Free shipping & delivery for Ontario with a minimum of 100 CAD per order.
Bergamot Essential oil
Bergamot Essential oil
Bergamot essential oil may help with acne, eczema, digestive problems, depression, tension, cold sores, anxiety, cystitis, and urethritis. It also works as an insect repellent and may help to relax your nervous system. Bergapten has been extracted from this Bergamot essential oil, making it suitable for use in skin care applications.
Benefits & Features:
- The antidepressant and relaxing properties of bergamot essential oil are well-known. It's an uplifting essential oil (not to be mistaken with a stimulating essential oil, which it isn't) that can aid with uneasiness, anxiety, insomnia, as well as possibly hyperactivity. It uplifts the spirits while also calming the soul, making it a perfect addition to massage oil for people who are stressed or depressed.
- In skin care, this essential oil’s antiseptic properties make it excellent for oily, acneic, and infected skin conditions. A hot compress of bergamot can be used on boils to draw out the infection and to help promote healing.
- It can also be used as a room scent, bath oil, or personal perfume on a daily basis. It is a component in the original "Eau de Cologne" formula and is used commercially in the creation of Earl Grey Tea. It also works well as a room and body deodorant. Bergamot essential oil has been used commercially as a bug repellent, though you may need to reapply more frequently when using one of your own, more natural concoctions without the chemical ingredients that commercial companies employ to make it last longer on the body.
- Volume: 10ml glass vial, with a convenient, no-spill roller top.
- Origin: Italy. Cold-pressed from the peel. Top note.
- Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia
- General Properties:
- Blends well with Chamomile essential oil, Geranium essential oil, Juniper essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Lemon essential oil, Neroli essential oil, and Ylang Ylang essential oil and contains the active principles of linalyl, acetate, linalool, sesquiterpenes, terpenes, and furocoumarins.
- Solubility: Soluble in oil & alcohol. Non-soluble in water.
*Safety Information: Material Safety Data Sheet: https://57aromas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Bergamot.pdf
*Health Caution: Avoid in the first trimester of pregnancy.
*Disclaimer: The information and opinions provided here are for general educational purposes only and DO NOT replace medical advice. It is your responsibility to consult a suitably qualified medical practitioner to ensure that you will not have any medical problems from any of our products.