Frankincense essential oil may help with the symptoms of bronchitis, laryngitis, coughs, colds, rheumatism, scars, wounds, and inflammations.
Benefits & Features:
- In skin care, frankincense essential oil is helpful to mature skin and has a definite tonic effect, helping to restore tone to slack-looking facial skin.
- It may also be helpful in reducing wrinkles. It has also been used to help heal sores and wounds as well as skin irritations and inflammation.
- An extremely calming oil and is used as a meditation aid. It helps to slow down and deepen the breath, which in itself can help to instill a sense of calm. Because it slows breathing, it is an excellent oil for asthma when used in massage (not via steam inhalation).
- In a medicinal sense, frankincense essential oil is very helpful for the lungs, proving valuable for its use with respiratory infections. It can calm coughs, is an expectorant, and is indicated for chronic bronchitis.
- Volume: 10ml glass vial, with a convenient, no-spill roller top.
- Origin: India. Steam distilled from the resin.
- Botanical Name: Boswellia thurifera
- General Properties:
- Blends well with Black pepper essential oil, Basil essential oil, Geranium essential oil, Grapefruit essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Orange essential oil, Patchouli essential oil, and Sandalwood essential oil.
- Solubility: Soluble in oil & alcohol. Non-soluble in water
*Safety Information: Material Safety Data Sheet: https://57aromas.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Frankincense.pdf
*Health Caution: Avoid in the first trimester of pregnancy.
*Disclaimer: The information and opinions provided here are for general educational purposes only and DO NOT replace medical advice. It is your responsibility to consult a suitably qualified medical practitioner to ensure that you will not have any medical problems from any of our products.