Lavender is a wonderful sedative that helps aid in sleep. When massaged into the temples, lavender may help to relieve headaches. For muscular pain, this oil is excellent.
Benefits & Features:
- Lavender is a wonderful oil for skin issues and general care. It is one of the most effective oils for treating acne because it prevents the growth of germs that cause the infection while also acting to repair the damage that has already been done.
- Some essential oils, such as lavender, neroli, and tea tree, can help stimulate the creation of healthy cells, so including any of these oils in your normal skincare routine will help you achieve amazing skin!
- Lavender helps to speed labor by reducing discomfort and strengthening contractions (best massaged into the lower back).
- When used in a spray or body lotion, lavender acts as an insect repellent, protecting your clothes, bedding, and towels (soak a cotton ball and store in your linen cupboard), as well as your skin. If you fail to use bug repellent before going outside and getting bitten, lavender will assist to relieve the sting, prevent infection, and speed up the healing process.
- Volume: 10ml glass vial, with a convenient, no-spill roller top.
- Lavender Essential Oil is based in coconut oil.