The Munchables Original Rainbow Starlight Chew Necklace features Munchables' standard smooth, round silicone beads. Round beads have slightly more "squish" than pendants and can be preferred by some children. This chewelry style is appropriate for mild-moderate chewers. The tips of the star are prone to tearing by more aggressive chewers as they are made of thinner silicone.
Munchables chew necklaces act as stylish sensory aids that not only divert chewing, but provide a focal point which can help kids filter out excess sensory information. Munchables can be especially beneficial for children with ADHD, anxiety, autism or sensory processing disorder.
Benefits & Features:
- Munchables' Chew Necklaces are recognized by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists to safely divert chewing.
- Promotes attention and focus – Munchables' chewelry provide a calming and focusing response, which can improve self-regulation. OTs recommend Munchables for children who tend to chew on items when seeking increased oral sensory input.
- Durable and Stylish - Munchables' chewable necklaces are designed with tear-resistant silicone that is ideal for mild-moderate chewers.
- Color: Rainbow
- Dimensions: ~61cm (24") long
- Age: 3 years+ (CHOKING HAZARD - not for children under 3 years)
- Material: Made with 100% safe food-grade silicone
How to Clean your munchable:
- With mild soap and water.
*Regularly inspect chewies for signs of wear and discard the product immediately if the damage is found.
*NEVER put necklaces or bracelets on babies or leave your child unattended with any jewelry. Clasps are not designed to be chewed on.