The award-winning, 2-in-1 snail toy that’s made to be your baby’s favorite crawling buddy. Offering your baby the motivation to engage and explore the space, the excitement of crawling, and the promotion of fine motor and problem-solving skills.
Benefits & Features:
- This toy is Parent’s Choice Recommended and awarded by BabyZone.com Amazing Toy Awards.
- A musical battery-operated snail that rolls spins his shell and turns his head from side to side as he goes - encouraging your baby to crawl.
- 2 toys in 1: Spinning shell unscrews to become a 7-piece ring stacker toy with a push-squeaker face and a rattle ring.
- Baby-friendly tail operating button.
- Parent On/Off button - for silent play mode.
- With every activation the snail rolls approx. 2m (6.5 ft) rewarding and motivating baby to catch and reactivate.
- Versatility: This 2-in-1 toy will serve multiple purposes through multiple developmental stages, and help strengthen a variety of developmental areas. It can also be played with in either a mobile or stationary way.
- Safety first: All toy parts are made and sized for safe playing and teething.
- Dimensions: 15.5mc x 21cm x 20cm. (WxLxH)
- Age: 6 - 24 months
How to use:
*For Cognitive Development:
- Learning skills
Show your child how to stack the rings, take them off, and put them back together again, helping your child to understand that objects can be taken apart and then reconfigured. Narrate the problem-solving you are doing, or count the rings as you stack.
- Knowledge Acquisition
As your child presses the button and activates the adorable snail, they begin to understand the nature of near and far distance, as well as fast and slow movement. They begin to understand the cause and effect relationship, and are encouraged to explore their surroundings.
- Imagination & Creativity
While moving, the snail plays charming music and the unique, colorful toy on its back spins – all of which make the snail a joy to befriend. Sing to it and engage with it, developing your child’s imagination.
*For Physical Development:
- Fine Motor Skills
As your child pushes the start button and squeaker, or picks up the rings and stacks or unstacks them, they develop their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Encourage them by expressing enthusiasm at their accomplishments.
- Gross Motor Skills
As your child pursues the snail, it crawls and stops, and seems to beckon them to come catch up. This action develops their crawling skills. Additionally, when your child plays with the stacking toy rings, they are also developing the muscles to be properly seated and hold themselves in position.
This enchanting snail ignites the senses through the sound of squeaks, rattling, and music. The visual stimulation of the colorful rings and spinning wheels encourage your child to linger while playing. And the various textures and rings engage touching and teething.
*For Social & Emotional Development:
- Cooperation & Sharing
Sharing the snail, rolling it back and forth between you and your child, or taking turns putting a ring on the stacker, allows your child to practice cooperation. Encourage this by saying, “Now it’s Baby’s turn. Now it’s Mommy’s turn.”
Children naturally seek out faces, so the big eyes of the snail will nurture this instinct for communication and engagement. Model talking to it and hugging it, and soon your baby will also feel like it’s their buddy and communicate with it, too.